Monday, March 30, 2009

A Diva's Guide to Buying a Pink Laptop

So you're thinking about buying a new laptop. But if you're like me, it has to match with my style and I cannot, will not, absolutely not buy a black, plain laptop. It's boring and it says nothing about who I am. When I see a plain laptop, my eyes get droopy and I just want to fall asleep. I want something that, when I take it out, it will attract attention and create conversation. I also wouldn't mind if it made cute guys approach me and ask me about it...

If you are a diva like me and you want a laptop, now is the best time to buy one. The fashionistas have spoken and the industry has delivered! Designers have begun creating unique, colorful laptops that a diva is sure to approve of...I did. I found this amazing pink laptop that has tons of memory and a long battery...And it's pink!

When I was considering a colorful laptop, I thought of a few things. First, I have this sensational designer purse that is large enough to fit a laptop inside. The laptop had to match the cute, pink flowers that were a part of the design on the purse. The pink laptop I found was perfect, a light pink color that was absolutely marvelous.

Next, the laptop has to match a majority of my shoes. Just like the old saying that your belt should match your shoes, I feel the same way about a laptop. Since I had tons of pink shoes, it didn't take long to decide that pink was the color for my personal style.

The other question I asked myself was, do I wear this color often? Pink is a major staple of my entire wardrobe so it had to be pink!

Once I decided I needed a pink laptop, I fretted a bit about the price. Hopefully the price would be decent even though it was a pretty color. I was so happy to see that the pretty pink one was no more expensive than the boring black one! Honestly, there isn't a huge price difference if you need a laptop that has style and sass.

Now that I have my pretty pink laptop, everywhere I got I get asked where I got it. And the other day I was at a little cafe enjoying a latte, and I noticed this guy staring at me from across the tables. I pretended like I didn't notice. He approached me on his way out and just stopped and said, "I love that your laptop matches your shoes." Mission accomplished!

Ryan Harris finds the best pink laptops available and reviews them. Join in on the conversation at Pink Laptops.

R J Harris

Seja o primeiro a comentar

Hot Links

Followers

Hot Computer Stuff © 2008 Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO